June 1, 2017
The MilitaryWives.com Staff will be on vacation from 19 June 2017 until 27 June 2017.  We will resume normal operations on 28 June 2017.

BJ 'n Cindy

Get Your Medals

Get Your Medals

How to obtain your Military Service Records, Military Medical Records, or Medals and Awards.

In order to recieve your Military Service Records/Medical Records or Medals and Awards, you should visit one of the following sites and update yourself on the information that is requested. Then download the correct form (SF-180). When completing the form fill in as much information as possible and if possible do not leave any lines blank.

Note: All forms are in PDF format. This means that you will have to download *Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to read and print these files

National Archives and Records Administration (NARA)

NARA's Military Personnel Records - Military Medals and Awards

NARA's Regional Records Services Facilities

National Personnel Records Center (NPRC)

You may download the Form - SF-180 at the following locations:

SF-180 Request Pertaining To Military Records - DVA

Forms used by VBA (Veterans Benefits Administration)