Some couples include the flag in addition to other ceremony decorations. You may also include a symbol of your branch of service. The theme song from your branch of service can be played at the reception and miniature flags can be incorporated into your decorations.
You might feature regimental decorations and music, including miniature flags and the theme song of the groom's and/or bride's branch of service.
Some couples include the flag in addition to other ceremony decorations. You may also include a symbol of your branch of service.
The theme song from your branch of service can be played at the reception and miniature flags can be incorporated into your decorations. For table decorations you may want to look at Season's Service.com, specifically here, even though it says "Marine Corps Ball" you may purchase decorations for all services (look at the ordering section on the bottom of the page).
The Cake Topper
We are asked over and over "Where can I find a cake topper for ______ ?" That isn't as easy as it should be since it is a specialty item and most cake decorators do not have them. Therefor, here is a list:
- Sugarcraft - offers candy molds for making easy chocolate candy. These are listed under "Mens - Military"
- Laura's Cakes - Create your own keepsake by customizing everything from hair color to groom's uniform with rank and ribbons.
- We Do Weddings - offers you a complete "Personalized" cake top that is truly elegant and economically priced. Painted to your specifications and displayed on a beautiful base which is included in the price.
- TopsTheCake.com - has chosen the top suppliers of wedding and anniversary cake tops and offers toppers for all services.
- Mirror Image Studios - I recently got Married & this site does Military cake toppers & they will customize the uniform to match EXACTLY even down to the medals, ribbons, rockers, service stripes...everything. I just sent a picture of his uniform & his medals, and they paint them to match exactly, everyone was impressed with the detail of it. Thought you might like to add it to your list in the Wedding section.
If a saber or sword is part of the bride or groom's uniform, you may choose to cut the cake using it,rather than the traditional knife. There is no ornamentation to the saber. It must remain undecorated.